Grant Lee is a Registered Professional Marketer and a Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Marketing. In addition, he is a professional land use planner with over 25 years in the infrastructure industry. He holds undergraduate and graduate studies degrees from the University of Guelph, and is the sole owner operator of AGL Marketing Limited. Grant is a hands-on consultant who volunteers his expertise to his community through various organizations including the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce.
Services are provided on a fee-for-service basis. The complexity and duration of assignments determines the level of fees charged to clients. Fees are offered on an hourly, daily, annual, or lump sum basis. Fees may be negotiated and scheduled to fit the client's marketing budget.
Range of Services
- Marketing Audits
A Marketing Audit is an examination of a company's marketing activities.
What my clients say about audits
A marketing audit by AGL Marketing fills in the blanks. They will give you the client’s story, warts and all. This is the kind of data a business owner needs. Without this feedback your business is flying blind. If your business has been operating for more than 10 years, you definitely need a refresher. AGL Marketing gave us the feedback we needed to improve our marketing message. Clear concise client feedback that really answered the question of what do we do for our clients and why they buy from us. Money well spent on answers to questions that we were afraid to ask... June, 2014: Larry Nicholson - Nicholson Network Services Inc. http://www.nicholsonnet.com/
- Preparation and implementation of Public Awareness Plans.
- Design of comprehensive marketing programs.
- Development of Marketing Plans and Budgets.
- Marketing seminars and training.
- Preparation of award competition submissions.
- Market research and surveys.
- Professional and industry association management.
- Development of Integrated Marketing Communication Plans.
- Development of content for collateral marketing material.
- Design and content development of corporate newsletters, magazines, e-newsletters and e-journals.
- Web site development.
- Ghostwriting and editorial services.
- Design of exhibit systems and collateral material and assistance with boothmanship.
- Design of client experience and networking programs.
- Development and implementation of marketing tactics.