The CPM® designation is a career-long commitment that demonstrates to current and potential employers, peers and clients that Grant Lee has mastered core marketing knowledge and principles. It also shows his dedication to staying current in the marketing field and upholding the highest professional standards. Attaining the CIMMO CPM® designation indicates that Grant Lee has met strict criteria established by the CIMMO’s Registrar.
Attaining the CIMMO CPM® designation indicates that Grant Lee has met strict criteria established by the CIMMO’s Registrar. The designation includes these benefits:
• Heightens career marketability and provides differentiation from others practicing marketing
• Demonstrates commitment to staying abreast of the latest marketing knowledge and practices
• Indicates that Grant Lee operate under the highest professional marketing standards
• Allows use of the CIMMO CPM® designation and logo for public recognition
• Serves as a benchmark of career accomplishments and a path for professional development
To maintain the CIMMO CPM® designation, Grant Lee is required to document ongoing marketing education and growth, and to recertify three years from date of issuance of this certificate, and three-year periods following the first recertification.
The recertification requirements are for to complete 40 units of continuing education within each three-year period (each unit represents approximately one hour of activity). These hours may be accumulated in many ways, including attending seminars, writing articles and participating in other activities that contribute to your professional growth.